B2B Application Form
B2B will use a holistic applicant review process that considers metrics beyond undergraduate institution, GPA, and standardized test scores to select a diverse group of promising trainees who have taken advantage of the research opportunities available to them with B2B and are committed to biomedical research.
- The one week bootcamp is from June 20-24 and is open to all students.
- The eight week summer research program is from June 20 - August 12 and is available for all students, with UCR students preferred.
The application deadline is April 15, 2022
Applicants should have a GPA of 3.0 or above (official transcript). You will need two letters of reference from faculty members. Applicants will then be interviewed by RCC & UCR B2B faculty
For B2B fellowships, students should demonstrate one or more of the following characteristics:
- Experience of situations or conditions which were an impediment to advancing to graduate study, such as the absence of a family member who attended college; matriculation at a school with poor financial or curricular support; having a physical or learning disability; or having worked long hours while attending school;
- Academic research interests focusing on cultural, societal or educational problems as they affect educationally disadvantaged segments of society;
- Evidence of an intention to use the doctoral degree toward serving educationally underrepresented segments of society.